Currencies, Spot Metals & Futures


can't pay in euros to see the pyramids because it's not the locally accepted currency. As such, the tourist has to exchange the euros for the local currency, in this case the Egyptian pound, at the current exchange rate. These opportunities happen all the time, depending on time frame. Current example is a monthly chart of EUR-GBP. Ranges of last 3 bars have been getting smaller, which might present an opportunity for a successful straddle trade. The buy order can be placed at 0.8035 and sell at 0.7840. Protective stop of 80 pips for each order is about right. Profit target of 150 pips is in line with risk. Alternative exit is at the end of July, regardless of profit or loss.

Nadex offers 10 of the most popular forex pairs as limited-risk binary options and spreads. You can trade them 23 hours a day, 5 days a week. With forex binary options and spreads, your maximum possible loss is set before you enter the trade. You can't lose more if a trade goes against you. In fact, Nadex doesn't issue margin calls. All trades are fully collateralized.

I started trading on Forex in summer 2011. InstaForex Company was my first broker to guide me in the currency market. I was very pleased with the�attitude�of its�staff and their in-depth answers to all my questions. What is more, I was nicely surprised by the immediate execution of orders, withdrawals and deposits. InstaForex Company also provides an opportunity to take part in webinars on any topic you're interested in. While communicating with other traders and discussing different questions, I can develop my trading skills and keep in touch with people with the same interests. A huge advantage is the chance to participate in exhibitions with various seminars providing not only first-hand information but also active learning and development.

BookMyForex compares exchange rate quotes across hundreds of banks and money changers in your area and shows you the best forex rates in real time. The information on this website is prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs.

I am completely satisfied with the services provided by InstaForex Company. The trading platform performs correctly; both opening and closing orders are executed immediately. I've been trading with InstaForex Company since July 2012. I've done a training course which helped me a lot with my trade on the Forex market. Whatever problems�I had, I could always rely on the company's professional support and prompt assistance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

 
Copyright © 2013. Easy Forex Book Tips
Support by Forex Trading | | Forex Trading Apply