Dukascopy Bank SA


As a child, I remember collecting coins and bank notes from my father, every time he would return from one of his trips abroad. The colors, the pictures, the name and sign of the currency - it would transport me to a different world - a place where I saw myself traveling to different countries around the world. As I grew, I did travel to many different countries and my collection of coins and bank notes of different currencies kept growing. This interest in collecting different currencies soon developed into studying the connection between one currency with another and very soon into the world of trading foreign currency or FOREX as it is called. My interest led me to ; a website, where I learned everything about Forex trading and started my trading activities from and have continued since. The CFTC's Division of Enforcement has established a toll-free telephone number to assist members of the public in reporting possible violations of the commodities laws. Call 866-FON-CFTC (866-366-2382). In addition, if you think that you have been a victim of a forex scam, you can report suspicious activities or information to the CFTC in the online form on the this website, or by mail addressed to the Office of Cooperative Enforcement, CFTC, 1155 21st Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20581.

The simple act of finding out who you should call if you feel that you've been scammed (before investing with a brokerage) can save you a lot of potential heartache down the road. If you can't find someone to call because the brokerage is located in a non-regulated jurisdiction, it's best to find alternatives who are regulated.

My work with InstaForex began in 2008. I appreciate that InstaForex keeps up-to-date to provide its traders with the best services such as mobile apps and transferring money between trading accounts. The company has very good products and offers for web-designers. InstaForex is indeed the only company providing quotes API, news, statistics on opened trades, and other services for free. This is a very great advantage. They always provide friendly assistance on any problem you have. The company gives a bunch of opportunities for your professional growth as a trader, the rest depends only on you.

I began trading on Forex when I was a student, though I discovered InstaForex a bit later. Thanks to this I had the opportunity to compare and appreciate the work of my present broker. First of all InstaForex really provides the wide range of trading instruments and services. The company gives the opportunity to its traders to trade with futures and options and this is a real advantage. That is why this is InstaForex that I recommend to my friends!

If you pass, you'll join the big boys and girls in elementary school where Big Pippin , the coolest cat in the forex block, will teach you all you need to know about technical analysis. But don't worry, we still have nap time in Grade 1. If you pass Grade 1, the next year you'll enter Grade 2, and so on, all the way to the end of the summer school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

 
Copyright © 2013. Easy Forex Book Tips
Support by Forex Trading | | Forex Trading Apply